Happy Friday everyone! It has been one busy week so sorry for not posting more but as always I have done a Friday 5 Favs!
I hope you will like these products as much as I do and maybe you have already tried some of them.
1. Hoola Bronzer by Benefit (I use this everyday, all year round it is matte with no shimmer which is great. It even works for men!)
2. Benetint rose-tinted cheek and lip stain by Benefit (this is great if you just want that nice natural glow, works well on most skin colors)
3. TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch by YSL (this is a great product for makeing you you awake and bright, I’m sure most of you have tried this one out)
4. Chloé Eau de Parfum (this is just one of my fav senses, I wear it all year round)
5. NARs Blush in Desire (I just think this is such a nice shade of pink, it gives your cheeks a nice pop of pink!)
Hope you all have a great weekend!